This is where we live now

This is where we live now
This Is Where We Live These Days

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I pulled it off...

... and I don't even know how I did it. I'm talking about 1 1/2 hours of sleep last night and being in class by 7:45. I had to turn in a research paper and give a 5 minute presentation about a destination that was my choice. You wanna guess what my destination was? ... Nope, you are wrong!!! you were right if you guessed - LAS VEGAS! ;) anyway, I had to write a 5 to 8 page computer typed double spaced paper about tourism in Las Vegas and that can be pretty much anything like challenges, attractions, and statistics about anything you like as long as it has something to do with tourism. I took a shower and I dressed nice to take away from my small and tired eyes. ;) well, it's 10am and I will go to bed soon, one more class to go! Okay, I didn't publish my post earlier, I went to class at 11am and I was falling asleep by 11:40ish am (in class), and the best thing ever is I got home at around noonish, and I went to bed and I was supposed to show up for work at 3 pm, I woke up at around 3:4ish, and I was so SO out of it, anyway I showed up for work at 4, which was fine. anyway, I should go to bed early today ;) Thomas says,"the longer you sleep the shorter your day and you can sleep when you are dead." ;)

1 comment:

Thomas Heller said...

you're right dude. Sleeping when you're still alive is totally overrated.
have a good night sleep though. But always know that you're missing something. :D