This is where we live now

This is where we live now
This Is Where We Live These Days

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

GERMAN TUESDAYS

Today is, GERMAN TUESDAY! you probably think right now, what is this? is it one of those weird ideas that don't make any sense. Hold on, I'll explain.

It all started about a year ago, before Jaimie and I started dating. At the time when we were 'friends' and we 'hung out.' Jaimie asked if I could teach her some German, I didn't hesitate and agreed to it. As time passes we decided to have like a little weekly thingy to learn German. Well, eventually we came up with the name of calling it 'German Tuesday.' and yes there have been many Tuesdays we didn't learn German, but this time we will succeed because Jaimie and I will blog about it every Tuesday and Yes everyone can make comments and suggestions. Oh my gosh, I'm really excited about it. This is going to be so so much fun. Yah go and check out my new blog especially dedicated for only German Tuesdays purposes. ;)

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

oh my goodness, when were you planning on telling me this? huh? huh? ;) Let's see if we actually keep up with it...

Miss J. Davis said...

Cool! I want to have German Tuesdays!
p.s. You need to change your font color...to read what you right we have to highlight it.

Unknown said...

my computer, Jaimie's computer and the schools computer is fine, the color is NOT weird at all, so I'm kinda confused what you mean by that.

Jaimie, I'm so sorry you had to find out this way