This is where we live now

This is where we live now
This Is Where We Live These Days

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Isn't blogging amazing?

YES it is. Today I had such a strong desire to blog, and I didn't know what to blog about. So Jaimie showed me this awesome website www.thecutestblogontheblock.com, where you can find those really awesome backgrounds for your blog. Surprise, surprise, if you haven't already noticed I changed my background. Doesn't it look great? wow, I'm so into blogging!!! my English teach loves to take credit for that, that she got me hooked into this what the world calls blogging. ;)

2 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh my goodness! I get a tremendous lump in my throat when I hear you say the words "Isn't blogging amazing." It takes me back to all those times in class when you pointed and laughed yourself silly every time I said I had a blog.

Can I just say . . .


I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loving your cool Hawaiian background. It's tremendous.

Did I ever tell you my MIL says Tremendous too. I think she's from Austria too.

Sandi said...

Hooray for blogging English teachers!