This is where we live now

This is where we live now
This Is Where We Live These Days

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Jaimie and I went to the Hukilau beach yesterday, and we had a great time. Hukilau beach is usually known for having NO waves at all and its calm for most of it, but yesterday it had some nice waves and lucky me I had my boogyboard with me. I had so much fun and I was so excited to get into the water that I even forgot to put sunscreen on. So guess what? ... Yep! I got sunburned on my back and I'm a little pink in my face ;) Jaimie got it worse then me, her face is red and her right shoulder and the back got sunburned! Last night we had some treatment, we put aloe vera stuff on the parts where we got sunburned and thanks goodness for that it really helps a lot! anyway, Hukilau beach was fun.

As you can see I'm still white in this picture! I will always be white because I'm from Austria and I just don't tan as much as other people do or as in yesterday I get burned. RAR RAR. anyway below you can watch a video of my trying to be so cool and try and ride waves!

No comments: