This is where we live now

This is where we live now
This Is Where We Live These Days

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

almost done...

... with this term, its been way busy. taking 9 credits, working up to 25 hours a week, and being ENGAGED, the being engaged part is my favorite. Not gonna lie, but being engaged is SO TREMENDOUSLY EXCITING. I'M LOVING IT ;)

i just finished one final. that means only 2 to go and I had an exam and a quiz yesterday. and we took engagement pictures last saturday, can't wait to post em.

i guess thats it for now. the weather is hot and nice, but no time for beach due to finals. LAME!!

oh 1 more thing, I'm looking for a new place to stay, I'm getting kicked out of my house, because of a byuh policy which allows only 5 students per kitchen but at my house 8 students can live there, therefore, we all have to move out. LAME!!!!! I'm lookin for a cheap place to live from July 1st till the middle of August. let me know. mahalo

No comments: